Total employees relocated: 220 employees
Construction Schedule: 14 months in 6 major phases on five levels in two buildings
- Client departments required to be fully operational – A break in service delivery was not an option.
- Moved project to more efficient phasing and identified off-site leased swing space combined with on-site swing space and up fit all swing spaces per client needs.
- Phases were schedule critical and highly coordinated, generally 3-4 month in duration.
- Highly political and visible project involving renovations of spaces within City Manager’s Office, Council and Mayor Offices and 10 other departments.
- Took over a project at 98% CDs with insufficient funding and uncoordinated and outdated design.
- Analyzed funding and presented needs/options to City Manager
- Diligently tracked, evaluated and managed budget and potential change costs on weekly basis with continual last-minute requests for design changes and non-scope work.
- Performed overall project management with regard to lease, move coordination, and swing space up fits and detailed management of construction.